Sunday, November 04, 2007

What happens with you if you are related to a PA person?

Interactions with a passive aggressive person can leave you feeling emotionally drained, dejected, and distressed. But, so does PMS. So, how do you know if the relationships in your life are to blame for your unhappiness? There are indicators that point to passive aggressive behavior. In order to accurately judge your relationships it is important for you to recognize the signs.
They include:
- Unexpected, unprovoked outbursts that are often exaggerated and disproportionate to the issue at hand
- Isolation or pouting
- Dismissing your feelings
- Ignoring or blocking you from communication
- Being sensitive and caring one minute; acting aggressive the next

These behaviors are not only confusing and hard to accept, but they damage your confidence and self-esteem. The vicious passive aggressive cycle can take its toll on you, slowly altering your personality, until you barely recognize your own actions. You feel depressed, you might cry or yell more often than before, you feel out of control.
If you think passive aggressive behavior is the cause of your unhappy situation there are steps you can take to resolve it. You can learn the conflict resolution skills you need to manage your life again.

Do you want to deepen your relationship with your loved one? Do you want to stop the confusion you feel about your love life? Do you want to regain the magic you had when you first fell in love? Of course you do! And, you can learn how today by following the easy steps outlined in this e-book.

If you are ready to break free of the chains of emotional bondage, if you are tired of feeling humiliated and alone, if you are ready to take control of your emotional well-being once and for all, then this e-book is for you.

"My head feels confused and my thoughts are consumed with concerns about his behavior, attitude, and actions. I am trying to deal with it. I have read other books and internet sites but I end up with conflicting messages. Some say "set limits" others say "remain passive." Remaining passive seems to work best with my husband. If I try to set limits it only gives him more reason to abuse me. He rants and raves and throws things at me. If I agree with him, then he doesn't have a chance to turn on me. If I disagree with him, he can’t take it and reacts more abusively. I am beginning to wonder if he is worth it. I planned to stay with him, but I don't want his abusiveness to ruin my life. We have five young children, which makes it tougher to deal with. What can I do?"

Are you ready to learn how to negotiate and communicate with your loved one like never before? Do you think NOW is the time you have been waiting for to make that change? If the seemingly non-stop confrontational episodes have taken their toll on you and you are prepared to fight back for the love of your life, then this e-book will show you the way.
www.passiveaggresive.com

No comments: